We’re pleased to announce the roll-out of the newly redesigned www.sealiftcommand.com. We know you will find it easy to navigate and engage with. If you have not seen the new site, check it out. Here are the top five changes implemented to enhance your experience:
- The site is now easier to access on your mobile phone or tablet, since more and more of you are trying to access the site while on the move
- We redesigned the site to better relate to your skills – if you are not sure where to start, you can look for an area where you feel you have relevant experience. If you have a background in the culinary arts, click the culinary tab in our secondary navigation bar and learn how your experiences can apply to our at-sea positions.
- Some people learn by reading while others learn by seeing. We wanted to provide more opportunities to hear and see what it is like to serve in most of our CIVMAR positions aboard a ship. The new site features more videos for you to check out.
- We will use our homepage to highlight important new happenings related to MSC career opportunities. But if you do not see an opening you are interested in, you can still subscribe to the RSS feed and stay up-to-date with our job announcements and the career fairs happening around the country.
- It is now easier to search the site with the built in keyword search feature as well as look up FAQs. Give it a try! If there is something you can’t find an answer for, you can reach out specifically to the recruitment call center (CIVMAR Support Center) at 800-793-5784.
We hope you will enjoy perusing the new site. Please let us know what you think!